4. Data will be processed for a period of time the correspondence is being conducted or to effectively object to data processing
5. Controller reserves the right to disclose your personal data to third parties such as IT providers.
6. Your data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
7. Your data might be processed automatically and will not be profiled.
8. You have the right to: access to your data; request for rectification, deletion or limitation of processing (if they are untrue or out of date); - object to their processing; - and obtain a copy of the data
9. You are also entitled to submit complaints to the supervisory body dealing with the personal data protection in the Member State of your normal residence, place of work or place of occurrence of the alleged violation.
10. Providing personal data is voluntary